Gamma+ 3VERSINCE ES5 X-Pro Wide BlackDiamond DLC
With Black Diamond Shallow Tooth 2.0 THE ONE - Fully Modified Blade Kit
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. Our new collab with ES5 has designed this Set of 3 Professional blades that will surely make a difference in your cut. A modified T-Wide blade with two (2) cutters: Black Diamond Shallow Tooth 2.0, and "The One" DLC cutter deliver the ultimate in precision lining and triple-honed for the sharpest setting. Polished corners deliver the best comfort and is ideal for high-precision, detail-oriented barbers. Compatible with most GAMMA+ and StyleCraft hair trimmer models. Enjoy razor-like performance with zero biting or irritation. Rip through bulk with a single pass or create the sharpest edge-up with minimum hand pressure. Hand sharpened and filed tooth edge 0.3mm, 2nd generation carbon coating, Rockwell hardness degree 91 units.
Please ensure that the blade is perfectly zero-gapped before using. Blade is extremely sharp, apply minimal hand pressure when lining. Avoid lining in an angle as the cutting blade may strike the neck causing an abrasion to the skin. Properly line at 90-146° degree angle. This angle ensures only the fixed blade strikes the skin. Avoid dragging the trimmer around the neck in a rapid motion for best results.
- Modified T-Wide Black Diamond DLC blade set of 3
- Black Diamond DLC Shallow Tooth 2.0
- Black Diamond DLC "The One" cutter
- Individually hand sharpened and polished
- Perfectly Balanced
- Zero-gap ready
- Fine lining & detailing
- Unscrew stock blade and remove from trimmer.
- Loosen the small screws on the top blade support, but do not remove them.
- Slide the top blade forward so that the teeth are level with the teeth on the bottom blade hold to top blade in position and tight then screws on the blade support.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil on the bottom blade before continuing.
- Reassemble the top blade on the bottom blade and correctly reattach the spring onto the plastic slot of the blade support.
- Insert the completed blade onto the trimmer. Tighten bottom blade screws to firmly attach the completed blade to the trimmer.